1. Get in touch Whether you reach us by a walk-in, phone call, email, or online message, we are happy to talk about how we can help you and your car. We’ll discuss any problems, how we can fix it, how long it should take, offer a rough estimate, establish your expectations and timeline.
2. Test & Diagnose You’ll meet the service manager, then our mechanics will take your vehicle for a test drive, and then we put it on the hoist to do a bumper to bumper visual inspection. Before performing any service, we will also use the latest diagnostic equipment to help determine the cause of the problem and give you an free estimate of the cost.
3. Explanation We'll explain in easy to understand terms the parts and labor needed to get the job done. We will make service recommendations in the interest of your peace of mind, but we will only fix what you authorize us to fix. Our team will also help you prioritize your vehicle’s services based on your needs.
4. Repair / Service Once service is authorized by you, our mechanics will begin the repair. Your vehicle will always be our priority, and you will never see your vehicle just sitting around waiting to be serviced. As soon as a mechanic is available, we'll begin repair on your vehicle. Old parts from your vehicle can be viewed by your request.
5.Test Drive After your vehicle repairs are finished, we'll take the vehicle out for a test drive. The test drive is our personal confirmation of a job well done, before we hand the keys back.
6. Your Satisfaction Once your vehicle is ready, we'll contact you to let you know the job is done. We will review the work done and remind you of any future repairs that may be needed. Please share any questions or concerns with us at check out - your satisfaction at the end of service is our goal!